The FBI’s report Card
The FBI, or Federal Bureau of Investigation is an arbitrary investigative body that serves as a bludgeoning tool of The Establishment against those who would seek to limit their power. J.Edgar Hoover’s 48 year tenure as director of FBI should send up some red flags for anyone concerned about accountability, but more recently we can point to several new additions to this American Gestapo that have abused their power and their oath of office. Here are a few examples:
- Special Agent Peter Strzok sent text messages to his love interest and coworker Lisa Page claiming of then candidate Trump’s campaign that “We’ll Stop it” while leading the Crossfire Hurricane investigation in Trump.
- The Investigation into Ret. General Micheal Flynn was effectively closed until Trump won the election, then it was reactivated by Peter Strozk at the last minute, where he would go on to entrap Flynn for lying to the FBI.
- He also manged the Investigation into Hillary Clinton’s Email Server and went on to change the wording of the allegations from “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless” to avoid the legal ramifications of the former.
- He was not charged, and is seeking his job back.
- Then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lied to the FBI about her email server. She was not charged.
- Then Director of FBI Andy McCabe’s lied about disclosing information to the Wall Street Journal to further his own interest, and one has to wonder about the dubious nature of his wife’s ill fated senate campaign donations. He was not charged.
- Then Director of FBI James Comey leaked classified information through his friend and lawyer Daniel Richman. He was not charged.
- FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith doctors an email in order to obtain a FISA warrant on Carter Page. He was sentenced to probation.
- The FBI informed Democrat Representative Eric Swawell that he was involved with a Chinese Spy known for trading sexual favors for influence and installing “sub-agents” into their networks. She went on to help Swawell’s re-election campaign in 2014 and placed at least one intern in his D.C. office.
- The FBI failed to investigate Anthony Wiener’s laptop.
- The FBI’s agent threatened the owner of the repair shop who handed over Hunter Biden’s laptop.
- And more is on the way.
Let’s be charitable and call it a D-