National Election Timeline – The Deplorable Truth
With so much conflicting information out there, it feels like a complete fiasco. From conflicting stories in the New York Times—” Error and Fraud at Issue as Absentee Voting Rises”, published in 2012, to their 2020 article stating, “… baselessly warning that mail voting will lead to a “rigged election” —it’s hard to know who to trust.
Below, we have condense down some main events leading up to the national election debacle, and the days following. Be sure to download the PDF, which has interactive links to sources used.
VOTING AT RISK … WAIT, VOTING NOT AT RISK
• Voting Machines at Risk: Where We Stand Today (read article>)
• Vote rigging: How to spot the tell-tale signs (read article>)
• Error and Fraud at Issue as Absentee Voting Rises (read article>)
• The Facts About Mail-In Voting and Voter Fraud (read article>)
WINNING AT ANY COST
• “Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don’t give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,” – Hillary Clinton (read here>)
• “I feel very confident that Joe Biden will be elected President on Tuesday. Whatever the end count is on the election that occurs on Tuesday, he will be elected, on January 20th he will be inaugurated President.” – Nancy Pelosi (read here>)National_Timeline2020_11_13